Barry Feinstein, M.D.
• Barry K. Feinstein, MD – board certified in Allergy/Immunology and Medicine
• Allergy trained at Vanderbilt University
• Began practice in Richmond in 1985
• Elected to “Best Allergy Physician” in Richmond Magazine for many years
• Participating physician in clinical studies in allergy and asthma
It has been my pleasure to care for patients with allergies, asthma, and other allergic conditions in Richmond since 1985. I trained initially in Internal Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn New York. Following residency in medicine, I completed my Allergy/Immunology fellowship training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee where I was cross trained in both the adult and pediatric allergy clinics.